Collection of Information
The data(s) such as Customer Billing and Personal Profile will be collected using a safe and smooth procedure which is as simple as filing a Customer Application Form (“CAF”) and all those data(s) will ultimately be stored with our Billing Partner (“Third Party”) which shall not be disclosed publically as per Rule 6 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011. The personal information we collect includes the following information:
• Information such as your name, mailing address, telephone numbers, email addresses, PAN Card details and other information such as Office address, Installation address
• Anonymous Browsing Information: Our servers may collect your Internet Protocol address (IP address, your computer's operating system, name of the domain you used to access the Internet, the website you came from and the website you visit next
• Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction, which we do not store at our website as we are using a payment gateway service provider
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from you in our endeavours to serve you in a better way and more particularly:
• Transaction Processing
• Customer Services
• Personalized Advertising & Marketing
• To administer contests, survey etc
• Sending Newsletter/promotional e-mails
• For detection, prevention, mitigation and investigation of fraudulent or illegal activities
To whom Winet Infratel shares your information with?
• If we have your’s consent to share personal information, we may do so.
• We may provide to others the aggregate statistics about our Users' site activity for purposes of marketing, promotion or similar activities. None of these statistics will identify you personally.
• We may disclose Information about our Users to others if we have a good faith belief that we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our or others.
• In the event that we decides to sell all or part of its assets, we reserves the right to include Information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.
Applicable law/ International issues
Information that is submitted to this Site will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and disposed of in accordance with applicable Indian laws. If you are a Non-Resident India(“NRI”) User, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use your Information and disclose it to other entities outside your resident jurisdiction, as discussed in “To whom Winet shares your information with?” above. In addition, such Information may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction. Indian law may not provide the degree of protection for personal information that is available in other countries. By providing us with your Information, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms and consent to the transfer of such information outside your resident jurisdiction. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy and have already provided us with Information, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know how you would like us to handle such Information.
Linked Internet websites
The Site provides hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other websites not controlled by Winet. These hyper linked websites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. We are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these websites, and Winet expressly disclaims any and all liabilities related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
This Site has security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information that is submitted to Winet and is under its control. We make no representations or warranties with regard to the sufficiency of these security measures. We shall not be responsible for any actual or consequential damages that result from a lapse in compliance with this Policy as a result of a security breach or technical malfunction. Certain information may be transmitted to you by email. In addition, Users' communications through the Site are, in most cases, viewed only by you and anyone to whom you address your message. As the operator of the Site, we may need to review or monitor your electronic mail and other communications from time to time as may be required by law. Therefore, you should not expect to have a right to privacy in any of your communications.
In the event that Winet goes through any business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via a prominent notice on the Web site for 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information. If as a result of the business transition, the users' personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection they will be given choice consistent with our notification of changes section.
Cancellation And Refund
We provide the cancellation and money refund option for our customer.After cancellation the account the money will be refund on customer's account within 7 working days, through NEFT.